your company worth and therefore your income.
The one who
listens most, wins!
If you are not listening correctly and
effectively, you are cheating yourself. Proper Business Listening allows you to gain
control, power and influence.
The one who listens most controls a conversation. The more you listen, the
more you learn. Knowledge is power. Listening is more than a skill. It is a
behavior and an attitude. How well you listen, more than how eloquently you
speak, influences how people perceive you.
This program discusses specific techniques that go beyond "Active Listening"
to a higher level of "Strategic Listening."
For: Employees who need to establish the rapport and influence others.
You will learn to:
- Approach listening with a specific five step strategy that ensures
you create a Win-Win situation
- Save time during information gathering and problem solving
- Help others express their ideas in ways that allow you to control or
influence the outcome
- Identify communicating styles, personality traits and learning
preferences that help you "tune in" your listening skills
- Get to the root of a problem without hassle, embarrassment, or
frustration for you or the speaker
- Avoid the barriers to effective listening that prevent you from
getting a true or complete picture
- Build the rapport necessary to build strong relationships
- Understand the hidden reasons for poor listening and how to listen
effectively every time
- Prevent misunderstandings that waste time, money and effort
- Build trust
- Disagree Agreeably
Program length: 6.5, 13, or 19 hours
Al Borowski, MEd, CSP, PP
Certified Speaking Professional
Professor of Positivity
Connect all the Dots
PO Box 24505
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
877-902-3314 Toll Free
Seek knowledge. Pursue Wisdom. Share the wealth.
Al Borowski 2006 All rights reserved
Take your career to
the Next Level.
Click here to sign up for
The Elevator, a
communication skills UseLetter,
and immediately receive a
Special Report on Communication Skills.
(a $17.00 value)
Not just "news" but
you can Use,
For a Sample Tip,
Please Click Below
One Day or Two Day
Let Al put his vast experience and unique style to work for you.
He brings more than twenty years of communication
experience to his action packed, highly interactive workshops. He has trained
more than 15,000 participants as a seminar leader for The American
Management Association, Dun & Bradstreet, Penn State University,
and Robert Morris University.
Al works with companies who want their employees to communicate clearly and
with people who want more impact in their presentations. He helps people save
time, get better results and have fun when they speak, write or listen.
You can select from one or two day workshops, and, standard or custom
programs. Participants receive a Workshop Manual that becomes a reference
resource as part of the program.