Managers to Train
Become more valuable to your
Make your employees more
Gain the respect and admiration of employees you
train. Learn adult education concepts that help you train employees to
understand their jobs, increase productivity and improve your corporate
This program helps people who are not full time trainers or instructors
understand how to plan, prepare and deliver presentations that get results.
Participants will learn how to mix lecture with participant activity with
structured learning activities. The program also talks about creating leader
guides that aid in the design and delivery of effective training programs.
Turn employee learning time into an exciting, rewarding event that promotes
teamwork, skill enhancement and change management. Learn how to position job
and skill training as a positive employee benefit.
For: Supervisors, Managers or Staff whose job responsibilities include
You will learn to:
- Identify differing learning and communicating styles
- Begin a training session with impact and results
- Explain the Life-long Learning Ladder and its impact on learning
- Motivate learners
- Motivate yourself
- Approach training based on desired outcomes
- Collect data and design focused programs
- Create training objectives that measure the programís results
- Build the rapport and trust so essential to learning
- Use questions at the right time for the right reasons
- Listen to the participantís questions, answers, concerns and
comments for the real message
- Create the proper environmental conditions for learning
- Use audio/visual equipment properly and effectively
- Create effective training materials and handouts
- Produce an Opening, Body and Close that will make your program
Program length: 6.5, 13, or 19 hours
Al Borowski, MEd, CSP, PP
Certified Speaking Professional
Professor of Positivity
Connect all the Dots
PO Box 24505
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
877-902-3314 Toll Free
Seek knowledge. Pursue Wisdom. Share the wealth.
Al Borowski 2006 All rights reserved
Take your career to
the Next Level.
Click here to receive
The Elevator, a
communication skills UseLetter,
and immediately receive a
Special Report on Communication Skills.
(a $17.00 value)
Not just "news" but
you can Use,
For a Sample Tip,
Please Click Below
One Day or Two Day
Let Al put his vast experience and unique style to work for you.
He brings more than twenty years of communication
experience to his action packed, highly interactive workshops. He has trained
more than 15,000 participants as a seminar leader for The American
Management Association, Dun & Bradstreet, Penn State University,
and Robert Morris University.
Al works with companies who want their employees to communicate clearly and
with people who want more impact in their presentations. He helps people save
time, get better results and have fun when they speak, write or listen.
You can select from one or two day workshops, and, standard or custom
programs. Participants receive a Workshop Manual that becomes a reference
resource as part of the program.